photo 10882213_10153078748013319_2617783447640217746_n.jpg
Our Love
home About Us Our Memories Our Choices Follow Us
Older Post > | < Newer Post
Our "honey-moon"
Monday, March 18, 2013 | 11:33 AM | 0 comments

Usually, for the first 3 months of the dating period, many people would called it honey-moon period. It is because couple are very close whom they want to stick together as much as they can. We do have our honey-moon period which I don't deny it. So what do we do during this period?

We meet up almost everyday as mentioned in the previous post that our schools are near each other. Everyday, we will be meeting up to watch movie, eat and walk. With our different personalities, most of time he gave in to me. I am a girl who loves to read and study but for him is a NO thing. However, he always compromise with me and we will always go to Esplanade Library to study. Beside Esplanade Library, one of our favourite place is Changi Airport. It is a hot favourite for all students. I am not very sure why but I guess it is a nice place to study as it is quiet.

Our favourite place: Esplanade

What we will usually do at Esplanade? One thing to do as a poor students, don't spend so much money. We always go Esplanade to walk and talk. It is a quiet place and it is good for talking to each other. Other than Esplanade, our next location will be:

Our 2nd favourite place: Changi Airport

Changi Airport is most probably for us to study more than talking with each other.

I still can recall during our first month anniversary, we actually did celebrate at Esplanade. But I just can't remember what we did during that time. Most probably, we are talking. Couple do not need to spend much money to be together. Simple going out by walking on the street, finding place to talk, helps to grow our relationship. Our 3 months honey-moon period are quite simple. 

So how do you want to celebrate yours? Find something that both of you would want to do together? Keep it simple!

xoxo
N & G